Many of us are staying closer to home this summer and are looking for some fun things to do. Here are five ways to safely get away in style this summer season.
1) Try glamping at Yurtopia in Wimberly, TX. Yurtopia Wimberley is the leader in the Texas Hill Country luxurious glamping experience where guests unplug and relax, surrounded by outdoor amenities. Tucked into the hills, amongst the cedars & oaks, the view from their Hilltop Yurts will melt your troubles away. Want to come with a group of friends? Check out their newest property at the RiverBluff and dip into the quiet waters of the Blanco River. Come discover your state of bliss! (Photos courtesy of Yurtopia Wimberly)
2) Order a hand painted hat from Artesanias Zahra Darwish. You can also custom order your design and color of your hat. Zahra is helping these Mexican artisans have food on the table for their families. These artisans are from a small village in Mexico. The markets and businesses have been closed by the government as non essential, and the people no longer have a way to sell their merchandise. Zahra’s selection is constantly being updated and she has all sorts of other goods as well from this lovely region. Check out these beautiful goods on her on her business page Artesanías Zahra Darwish. Feel free to direct message her on Facebook. (Photos courtesy of Zahra Darwish.)
3) Check out Saints of June for funky print t-shirts, and darling tote bags perfect for the lake, beach or pool. (Photos courtesy of Kate Ward.)
4) Have you seen these cute Johnny Was floral masks? Buy a pack of 5 for $25, and the company will donate one. Lots of floral prints and patterns to choose from. (Photos courtesy of Johnny Was.)
5) Have you tried a Backyard Staycation? Check out this site for some great ideas! (Photos courtesy of Amanda Wowk.)
Hope some of these ideas give you some fun and new experiences!